This Creation was made by Luisluna74.
An Ememergency Water Tower, or EWT, is used to extinguish nearby fires. It consists of three layers. It can be used repeatedly.
- Item Frame - This is needed to hold the water bucket.
- Water Bucket - This is needed to extinguish fires.
- Bright Blocks (3) - This could be wool blocks, snow blocks, birch blocks and other bright blocks.
- Redstone Torch - This is used to mark the EWT.
- Sign - This is used to label this EWT an EWT.
Bulding is very simple.
- Place the three bright blocks on each other.
- Place redstone torch on the top.
- Place the item on the side of the second block.
- Place the sign on the third block on the side the item frame is on and type:
Emergency Water Tower"
5. Place water bucket inside the item frame.
When there is a large fire you cannot punch out, find an EWT and follow these steps.
- Find an EWT.
- Break the item frame and take the water bucket.
- Use the water bucket on the fire.
- Refill the water bucket.
- Place the item frame back on the EWT and place the water bucket.
- Repeat these steps when there is another fire.