NOTICE: This server can be thought of as an "experiment in trust". You can break almost every block in the server... that doesn't mean you are allowed to. Please be respectful of others creations and don't ruin the experience for others. If you get caught griefing, you will be banned permanently!
You must use switch to version 1.6.4 to play on the server!
About our Server
|Warning:||Anyone breaking the rules has the potential to be banned!|
These rules are to ensure that everyone has an awesome time on the server, so do your best to follow them.
- Thou shalt not grief! - We all want to have a good time so don't ruin it for others. If you suspect someone has griefed let an administrator know.
- No rude/Inappropriate skins
- Obey town specific laws - Each town will have its own set rules (usually found near the town's spawn) be sure to follow both them and these rules at all time.
- No chat spamming or foul language
- No X-Ray Texture Packs
- Re-plant trees! - Minecraftia is a green nation. Replant any trees you cut down in the wilderness.
- Give players some space - Avoid building near other players creations. If you are unsure if an area is ok to build, ask an admin.
Fill out this form to be able to build on the server!
If you submit more than one request your application will be denied.
Server Grand Opening
- October 12th - We are happy to announce the grand opening of our server!!!!
Christmas Week Bash
- December 22nd to 28th - It's Christmas! Be sure to stop by the town square to see our festive christmas tree and perhaps if you have been good you might even get a present! If you've been bad however, expect nothing more than a lump of coal!
Below is a valuable list of tutorials and useful commands for the various plugins running on our server.
The purpose of this plugin is to restrict access to the contents of chests, dispensers, furnaces, and doors.
To use, simply place a signpost on the floor directly beside a chest or other container to be locked. Enter [Private] as the first line. Your own name will automatically be entered on line 2 as the chest owner. Optionally type in the full names of two other users allowed to access the chest's inventory on lines 3 and 4.
When done correctly, the sign will automatically fix itself to the side the target chest, protecting it from unauthorized access! Only the chest's owner can then break the sign or chest.
For more information on the Lockette plugin look: HERE